Hello and thank you for visiting my Iowa Quad City real estate related website. I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, and I want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible.
My extensive experience and expertise in the Davenport, Bettendorf, Eldridge, Leclaire, Pleasant Valley and surrounding Iowa Quad Cities real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. To help reassure you in this regard, I am including my Bio below.
You can also Click Here to see what some of my past clients have said about me.
I am a full time real estate professional and a life long resident of the Iowa Quad Cities. I am positive, sincere and dedicated to helping people buy and sell all types of real estate.
As serious as I am about my profession, I strive to build relationships and provide great service to my clients. I believe knowledge, professionalism and drive are all qualities one should look for when choosing a REALTOR®, and pride myself on having.
My success is due to hard work, superior ethics and a can't-be-beat service. Unlike many Realtors® in the Quad Cities, this is my full time job and not a part time hobby. Real estate is my sole livelihood.
My experience in building materials, management, energy efficiency & superior people skills are all relevant and needed to have a successful real estate transaction. I bring these attributes to every deal which in turn allows both buyers and sellers to make a sound, informed decision; perhaps the biggest decision of their lives.
- Home Improvements
- Personable & Professional
- Energy Efficiency
- Certified EcoBroker®
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- Internet Technology Professional
- Extensive Buyer & Seller Relocation Training
During the slow winter months of real estate, and still being fairly new to the business, I decided to take a temporary part time position as an energy auditor. This position allowed me to assess, evaluate and estimate energy savings for residential customers of the local utility company. This position opened me up to energy efficiency within the home and I have since applied it to my real estate business.
Building Materials Manager
July 1995 — March 2004 (8 years 9 months)
Working at Menards in the various departments has given me knowledge of many building techniques, the materials used, home improvement details and most importantly, people skills. I bring this training and these skills to the real estate business so that I can better assist my clients with the purchase of a new home or the sale of an existing one. If my buyer or seller wants to remodel I can give suggestions on what to replace, what materials to use, how much it will cost and the approximate rate of return.
Outside of selling real estate I thoroughly enjoy boating, golfing and anything to do with home repair and remodel.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® (IAR)
- Member of the Quad City Board of REALTORS® (QCARA)
- Volunteer & contributor to United Way & Rebuilding Together
- Relocation Professionals
- Young Professionals of the Quad Cities (YPN QC)
- Nine years experience in the home improvement and building material industry with emphasis in Energy Auditing
- Extensive Training in Buyer and Seller Relocation
- Multi Million Dollar Club Award winner
- Local Awards: Honor's Club '04 - '07. President's Club '08, '10 & '11. Executive Club '09
- State Awards: Silver Club '04, '07 & '09 - '11