Hello and thank you for visiting my Iowa Quad City real estate related website. I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important things you will ever do, and I want to help make that experience as smooth and successful as possible.
My extensive experience and expertise in the Davenport, Bettendorf, Eldridge, Leclaire, Pleasant Valley and surrounding Iowa Quad Cities real estate market will benefit you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the area. To help reassure you in this regard, I am including my Bio below.
You can also Click Here to see what some of my past clients have said about me.
I am a full time real estate professional and a life long resident of the Iowa Quad Cities.
I have 10 years experience in operating and owning my own successful real estate business. I am passionate about my quality of service, client satisfaction and ultimately understanding the need of referrals from past clients. I strive to obtain repeat business by thorough communication, proven knowledge and adapting to each clients individual personality. I'm well versed in developing partnerships, creating positive report with my peers, preparing documents and contract negotiations.
My success is due to hard work, superior ethics and a can't-be-beat service. Unlike many Realtors® in the Quad Cities, this is my full time job and not a part time hobby. Real estate is my sole livelihood.
My experience in building materials, management, energy efficiency & superior people skills are all relevant and needed to have a successful real estate transaction. I bring these attributes to every deal which in turn allows both buyers and sellers to make a sound, informed decision; perhaps the biggest decision of their lives.
To retain my status as one of the Quad Cities most worthwhile Realtors - to maintain my core values throughout all aspects of real estate and to provide accurate, up-to-date advice by continually exploring new ideas, education and technology.
- New Construction
- First time home buyers
- Residential lot sales
- Single family homes
- Home Improvements
- Energy Efficiency
- Certified EcoBroker®
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- Internet Technology Professional
- Extensive Buyer & Seller Relocation Training
August 2003 — Present
• Produced over two million in sales in my first year qualifying me for Rookie of The Year
• Received numerous national and state awards; several monthly Top Producer, Top Selling, Top Listing Agent and
Top Referral awards within the office
• Over 210 closed transactions worth over 26 million in production
• Repeatedly ranked among the top 20% of Realtors within Mel Foster Co.
• Ranked 3rd within Mel Foster Co. in residential lot sales over the past five years
• Marketing agent for three specific new developments
• Exclusive marketing agent for Eagle Ridge subdivision since 2008
• Obtained five educational designations in the real estate field; I am the only Realtor in the Quad Cities who holds the Certified EcoBroker® designation
• Purchased, rehabbed and quickly sold six houses for a profit
• Assessed and evaluated utility costs of customers of Mid American Energy
• Offered advice on how to save money on utility bills via a thorough home inspection
• Calculated future energy savings by means of recommended improvements
• Calculated costs for recommended improvements
Building Materials Manager
July 1995 — March 2004 (8 years 9 months)
• Started in Floor Coverings and worked through several of the various departments gaining knowledge in all facets of home repair, remodel and building
• Final four years spent in the Building Materials department as manager
• Directed work flow and managed all department operations
• Supervised and trained a department of seven to twelve employees
• Presented new products and information at monthly meetings
• Responsible for scheduling and maintaining daily outgoing deliveries of entire store
• Studied in-home training courses regarding building materials and millwork products
• Attended annual managerial meeting at headquarters and participated in lengthy two day training sessions
Outside of selling real estate I thoroughly enjoy boating, golfing and anything to do with home repair and remodel.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member of the Iowa Association of REALTORS® (IAR)
- Member of the Quad City Board of REALTORS® (QCARA)
- Volunteer & contributor to United Way, Rebuilding Together & march of Dimes
- Relocation Professionals
- Young Professionals of the Quad Cities (YPN QC)
- Nine years experience in the home improvement and building material industry with emphasis in Energy Auditing
- Extensive Training in Buyer and Seller Relocation
- Multi Million Dollar Club Award winner '04 - '12
- Local & Company Awards: '04 - '12
- State Awards: '04 - '12